VLADIMIR A. PETROV
Dean of Energy Intensive Materials Faculty
Full Professor, Doctor of Technical Science in Engineering, European Engineering Educator
mailing address: Department of Chemistry and Technology of High Molecular Weight Compounds, KSTU, 68 Karl Marx str., Kazan, 420015, Russian Federation.
phone / fax : +7 (843) 273-96-12
location: office 215, building I-1,41 Siberian tract str., Kazan
Birthplace and date:
Kazan, April 25, 1965
- 1991-1993 – Research Scientist at Department of Chemistry and Technology of High Molecular Weight Compounds of Kazan State Chemical Technological Institute;
- 1993-1996 – Instructor at Department of Chemistry and Technology of High Molecular Weight Compounds of Kazan State Technological University;
- 1996-2009 – Associate Professor at Department of Chemistry and Technology of High Molecular Weight Compounds of Kazan State Technological University;
- 1996-1998 - Deputy Dean of Chemical Engineering Faculty for teaching and education affairs;
- 2005 - 2008 – Deputy Director of Chemical Engineering and Technology Institute for work with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students;
- since 2008 – Dean of Energy Intensive Materials Faculty;
- since July, 2009 – Full Professor at Department of Chemistry and Technology of High-Molecular Weight Compounds of Kazan State Technological University.
Aspired to self-development, persevering, assiduous, responsible, communicative, tactful.
- Russian – native
- English – spoken, technical
Areas of Research:
- Physical chemistry and technology of energy intensive materials and composites.
- Physical and chemical aspects of cellulose ethers, ester and their complexes synthesis.
- Technology and operational properties of composite materials based on cellulose esters.
- Low temperature RF plasma modi-fication of structure and intensification of physical and chemical processes in technology of ma-terials based on cellulose and cellulose esters.
- Preparation and properties investigation of nanosized energy intensive substances and compositions on their basis.
- practical engineering techniques;
- SEM, IR, and X-ray methods for study of compounds and composites fine structure;
- implementation of research outcomes at industrial enterprises;
- use of supercritical fluid technologies for properties modifying of energy intensive materials.
- physics and chemistry of natural and artificial polymers
Number of publications:
- Petrov V.A., three co-authors // Composite materials base on polypropylene matrix and cellulose filler. Theses of XVII Mendeleev Congress on General and Applied Chemistry / Materials and nano technologies, Kazan 21-26 September, 2003. – p.338.
- Petrov V.A., four co-authors // Creation of technology of high viscosity cellulose tri-acetate for special films/ Ethers of cellulose and starch: synthesis, properties, application. Mate-rials of the All-Russia scientific and technical conference with the international participation. Joint-Stock Company " Polucell ", Suzdal – 2003.- p. 28-34.
- Petrov V.A., four co-authors // Structure of cellulose nitrates received on the basis of the cotton cellulose modified by Low-pressure Radio-frequency plasma. Works 4 International symposiums on theoretical and applied plasma chemistry / Ivanovo, Ivanovo state chemical-technologist Un., 2005. - Т.2.- p. 343-345.
- Petrov V.A., three co-authors // Influence of Low-pressure Radio-frequency plasma upon process etherification of cellulose / Theses of reports XXXII Zvenigorod conferences on physics of plasma and controllable thermonuclear synthesis. - Zvenigorod, - 2005, p. 239.
- Petrov V.A., three co-authors // Destruction of cellulose nitrates in low-water environments. / J. of Applied chemistry, Т. 79. R.7, 2006. – p. 1185-1189.
- Petrov V. A., Gibadullin M.R., Shayakhov M. F., Kostochko A. V., Abdullin I. Sh., High-frequency low-temperature plasma intensification of physicochemical processes during cellulose treatment / RUSSIAN JOURNAL OF BIOORGANIC CHEMISTRY. 2011, т.37, в.7, с.1-7
- Gary Chinga-Carrascoa, Natalia Averianovab, Marat Gibadullinb, Vladimir Petrovb, Ingebjorg Leirseta, Kristin Syverud, Micro-structural characterisation of homogeneous and layered MFC nano-composites / MICRON. 2013, т.44, с.331-338
- Gary Chinga-Carrasco, Natalia Averianova, Olga Kondalenko, Milyausha Garaeva, Berit Leinsvang, Trond Karlsen, Vladimir Petrov, The effect of residual fibres on the micro-topography of cellulose nanopaper / MICRON. 2013
- Vladimir A. Petrov, Nina V. Kuznetsova, Timur I. Muhametshin and Aydar T. Gubaydullin, Structure of Urethane Copolymers of 3,3- Bis(azidomethyl)oxetane and 3-Azidomethyl-3-methyloxetane / PROPELLANTS EXPLOSIVES PYROTECHNICS. 2014, т.39, в.4, с.545-549
- Petrov, V.A., Kuznetsova, N.V., Averianova, N.V., Gubaidullin, A.T., Mukhametshin, T.I., Amorphous-crystalline and supramolecular structure of statistical copolymers of 3,3-bis(azidomethyl)oxetane and 3-azidomethyl-3-methyloxetane / JOURNAL OF STRUCTURAL CHEMISTRY. 2015, т.56, в.2, с.324-329
Источник: ФГБОУ ВО «КНИТУ»