Kazan National Research Technological University is an international university that aims at global cooperation. Our university is engaged in a number of collaborative projects in different parts of the world.
The University cooperates with the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belorus, Brasil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Republic of South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and international organizations.
The University departments participate in international programs, take part in student and staff exchange programs, share experience in different research and development projects, and organize prestigious international sessions, workshops, conferences and seminars.
130 international agreements with 118 partners have been concluded with foreign organizations and higher education institutions for international cooperation in the fields of education and research.
Major responsibilities of KNRTU International Affairs are:
- Interaction and development of collaboration with Russian and foreign research and educational institutions on the establishment, implementation of KNRTU international relations;
- Visits of foreign delegations;
- International educational and scientific programs;
- International business trips for KNRTU employees;
- International academic mobility support;
- Organization of international events hosted by KNRTU;
- Supervision of collaboration agreements with foreign organizations;
- Coordination of international activities of KNRTU structural units and employees.